Monday, January 26, 2009

Just finished a two day lab

If you haven't been through a t-group before, or are not very sure of the methodology, check the hyperlink www.isabs.org I just returned from a two-day lab conducted in Mumbai. Although a very brief lab - I am more used to the 6 day version that most ISABS labs are - it was useful. First I learnt what triggers off my anger. Second how I express and manage anger. Third how I react when I am feeling angry towards a person in a position of authority and power, who tries to sneer down and talk down to me. Fourth, that anger can sometimes be a product of helplessness. And of course I did experiment the first day, to make sure that I was more of a participant than an observer and I got into it to the hilt, coming in with passion and enthusiasm. I did enjoy this one in retrospect.

No comments: